Hey lovely mommies, I’ve got something special for you today.
It’s Optimommy’s first audio blog post. Yay!
I love writing posts here but there’s something special about being able to actually speak with you so you can hear my voice and feel what I’m trying to say.
The whole post is just a little bit over 5 minutes and I’ll talk about:
- Why it’s important to have “me” time
- What to do when you feel like you have no time
- A simple guided exercises we can do together to have mini me times whatever time of the day.
Listen to my audio love letter to you below:
What do you think? I hope it was helpful for you. I loved making this message for you too.
In the comments below, do let me know:
1. What’s your idea of a grand me time?
2. What do you plan to do for “mini me times” when you’re just having a busy day?
I’d love to hear your thoughts and learn from your insights too.
When you need an extra hand to help you deal with stress, I’d love to meet you at the “Be Happy, Go Stress Free” workshop on September 8 and I’ll share with you a simple and amazing technique that helps you to get rid of stress and to open up to more relaxation and calm plus health, abundance and love too. Click here to sign up for the workshop